Canadian singer-songwriter and dancer Tate Mcrae just released her upcoming debut studio album tagged “I Used To Think I Could Fly”, the album is released on May 27th, 2022.
The album features singles “feel like shit,” “she’s all i wanna be,” “chaotic” and “what would you do?”.
When interviewed about this upcoming album Tate said; “Totally, I have a lot of different things that I’ve been going through in my life, alot’s changing right now, so I think my album definitely has a lot of concepts I’ve never tapped into before”.
However, the I Used To Think I Could Fly collection is available here for your free and fast download.
Check out the album tracklist below.
Tate McRae – I Used To Think I Could Fly Album Tracklist
2. Tate McRae – Don’t Come Back
4. Tate McRae – what would you do?
7. Tate McRae – What’s Your Problem
8. Tate McRae – She’s All I Wanna Be
10. Tate McRae – You’re so cool
11. Tate McRae – Feel Like Shit
13. Tate McRae – i still say goodnight
Leave a Reply