Jackie Chan is a Hong Kong actor, filmmaker, martial artist, and stuntman known for his slapstick acrobatic fighting style, comic timing, and innovative stunts, which he typically performs himself. Chan has been acting since the 1960s, performing in more than 150 films. He is one of the most popular action film stars of all time.
Chan was born in Hong Kong on April 7, 1954. He began his acting career at a young age, appearing in a number of films and television shows. In the 1970s, he began to achieve international success with films such as “Snake in the Eagle’s Shadow” and “Drunken Master.” Chan went on to star in a number of successful action comedies, including “Rush Hour,” “Shanghai Knights,” and “Kung Fu Panda.”
Here is a list of the top 20 Jackie Chan movies that you can download:
- Police Story (1985)
- Drunken Master (1978)
- The Legend of Drunken Master (1994)
- Rush Hour (1998)
- Rumble in the Bronx (1995)
- Jackie Chan’s Project A (1983)
- Supercop (1992)
- Police Story 2 (1988)
- Wheels on Meals (1984)
- Dragons Forever (1988)
- Armour Of God (1986)
- Rush Hour 2 (2001)
- Operation Condor (1991)
- Snake in the Eagle’s Shadow (1978)
- Jackie Chan’s Who Am I?
- Shanghai Noon (2000)
- Jackie Chan’s Project A2 (1987)
- The Young Master (1980)
- Mr. Nice Guy (1997)
- The Foreigner (2017)
These movies are all available for download on a variety of websites, including Amazon Prime Video, iTunes, and Google Play. You can also find them on DVD and Blu-ray.
Jackie Chan is a world-renowned actor, martial artist, and stuntman. He has starred in over 150 films, and his movies are known for their action, comedy, and stunts. If you’re a fan of Jackie Chan, or if you’re just looking for a good action movie to watch, then any of these movies would be a great choice.
Jackie Chan is a Chinese-American actor, martial artist, singer, action choreographer, comedian, screenwriter, producer, director, and philanthropist. He is known for his action comedies, which blend martial arts, acrobatics, slapstick, and improvised stunts. Chan is one of the most popular and influential action film stars of all time.
Here are some of the top things Jackie Chan does:
- Acting: Chan has starred in over 150 films, including some of the most popular action comedies of all time, such as “Rush Hour,” “Shanghai Noon,” and “Police Story.”
- Martial arts: Chan is a skilled martial artist, having trained in wushu, kung fu, and other forms of Chinese martial arts since he was a child. He often uses his martial arts skills in his films, both for fight scenes and for comedic effect.
- Acrobatics: Chan is also an accomplished acrobat, having performed many of his own stunts throughout his career. He is known for his daring stunts, which often involve jumping from great heights, crashing through walls, and performing other dangerous feats.
- Slapstick: Chan is also a skilled comedian, and he often uses slapstick humor in his films. His films are full of physical comedy, pratfalls, and other forms of physical humor.
- Improvised stunts: Chan is also known for his improvised stunts. He often comes up with new and creative ways to do stunts, and he is not afraid to take risks.
- Action choreography: Chan is also a talented action choreographer, and he has choreographed many of the fight scenes in his films. He is known for his innovative and exciting fight scenes, which are often full of humor and excitement.
- Directing: Chan has also directed a number of films, including “Police Story 3,” “Supercop,” and “The Tuxedo.” He is known for his action-packed and visually stunning films.
- Producing: Chan is also a producer, and he has produced a number of films, including “Rush Hour,” “Shanghai Noon,” and “Kung Fu Panda.” He is known for his action-packed and family-friendly films.
- Writing: Chan has also written a number of films, including “Police Story 3,” “Supercop,” and “The Tuxedo.” He is known for his action-packed and comedic scripts.
- Singing: Chan is also a singer, and he has released a number of albums. He is known for his upbeat and catchy songs.
- Philanthropy: Chan is also a philanthropist, and he has founded a number of charities, including the Jackie Chan Charitable Foundation and the Jackie Chan Action Stunt Team. He is known for his work with children and his support for education and environmental causes.
Jackie Chan is a talented and versatile artist who has made a significant impact on the world of entertainment. He is a true icon, and his films continue to entertain and inspire people all over the world.